Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Project, revisited

Well, it's been two years. Two long years as I crept closer to thirty without doing much reading, at least project reading.

In the past two years I finished nursing school, became licensed as an RN and now I'm working as a nurse. So I've decided to revisit the project. I doubt I'll be able to finish the list before thirty, considering I now have fewer than three years, but at least I can get a little closer!

I'm starting back in with Cry, the Beloved Country (luckily my trusty Kindle still remembers where I left off: at 56% complete). I had to refresh my memory a little to remember what was going on, but I'm starting back in!

I'll try to update again soon.

Cheers,

Anna

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! Congratulations on completing nursing school and becoming an rn!

    ReplyDelete